TAJIMA (TFMX-IIC-1504-450) 4 HEAD
The Tajima TFMX-IIC1504-450 multi-head embroidery machine is loaded with features that ensure top-quality embroidery at commercial production speed. This versatile machine simultaneously executes each task command in the stitch production process making it one of the smartest and easiest machines to operate. And with Tajima’s redesigned head angle, you can embroider closer to the bill of a cap than ever before.
|Size (Hoop Sizes Rounded for IN)||Quantity||Description|
|12 CM / 4.75 IN||8||Round Hoop|
|15 CM / 5.90 IN||8||Round Hoop|
|18 CM / 7.10 IN||8||Round Hoop|
|30 CM x 30 CM / 12 X 12 IN||8||Square Hoop|
|510 MM x 450 MM / 20 x 17.75 IN||8||Large Hoop|
|Wide Cap Frame 75 MM X 360 MM / 3 X 14.2 IN||8||270 Degree|
Double the quantity of hoops to heads allows you to prepare the next garment(s) while the machine is running. Check out the full line of Tajima TFMX Stretch embroidery machines.
- Adjustable Thread Takeup System(Pat. Pending) Sewing quality is improved by utilizing an easily adjustable tension device located close to the needle.
- Automatic Thread Tension Adjust thread tension automatically to ensure a smooth feed from the cone to the needle, resulting in crisp, clean embroidery even at high speeds.
- Color LCD Control Panel Color LCD Control Panel- Programs jobs easily with just a few keystrokes; call up designs from memory for repeat jobs
- Machine Speed: 1000 SPM
- Needles: 15
- Tubular: 17.5″ x 16.5″ / 445mm x 419mm
- Cap: 3″ x 14.2″ / 75mm x 360mm
- Flat: 17.75″ x 19.5″ / 450mm x 495mm
- Min. Door Clearance: 32″ W
- Machine Dimensions: 111″ L x 40″ W x 67″ H
- Electricity: 3-Phase, 200-240V, 350/380/400/415/440V Single-Phase, 110-120V, 200-240V
- Weight: 1230 lbs uncrated, 1550 lbs crated
- Memory: 2,000,000 Stitches
You can order directly from MIN IT GRAPHICS BV